TPC IS THE NORTHWEST REGION HEADQUARTERS FOR
The USA Baseball National Team Identification Series (NTIS) is the most comprehensive player identification program offered by USA Baseball. Launched in 2009, the program was created to provide all athletes from across the United States an opportunity to compete for a spot on a USA Baseball national team.
The NTIS includes six age groups and must conform to the following international age guidelines:
– 16U NTIS: born on or after Jan. 1, 2006
– 15U NTIS: born on or after Jan. 1, 2007
– 14U NTIS: born on or after Jan. 1, 2008
– 13U NTIS: born on or after Jan. 1, 2009
– 12U NTIS: born on or after Jan. 1, 2010
– 11U NTIS: born on or after Jan. 1, 2011
Players from across the country will begin the identification process by participating in camps and tryouts at the local level in their designated region. Every region will name 30 athletes from the 11U and 12U age groups, and 36 athletes from each of the 13U, 14U, 15U and 16U age groups, to two All-Region teams that will participate in the NTIS Champions Cup at the USA Baseball National Training Complex in Cary, North Carolina.