Welcome to TPC Baseball & Softball!
If you are receiving this email, it means that you have successfully been set up in our system, Upper Hand. To optimize your experience using our system, please pay close attention to the following information.
Finalize your membership setup:
- Login to your account at https://app.upperhand.io/accounts/login and verify your information is correct. You’ll be able to change your password the first time you sign-in.
- Please check and update your payment method on the “Payment” tab of your profile.
- We also ask that you please sign our online waiver form CLICK HERE
- New members must also complete the membership agreement to activate your program: CLICK HERE
Once the items above are complete your membership will be activated, and you will be able to use your benefits. The membership will be set to “suspended” status until the above items are completed.
Class Reservation Process
Our Elite training classes require reservation for us to manage class sizes for optimal training environments.
Elite Members: Reserve your FREE included Elite Training classes, each elite member receives 5 class credits per week: CLICK HERE
Classic Members: Purchase your discounted Elite Training classes individually or in further discounted 5 packs here: CLICK HERE
On arrival, please check in with a TPC staff member at the front desk or with your class trainer. Skill-specific classes on the floor will be 35 minutes long for students ages 6-13 and are 50 minutes long for high school students. Following the class, athletes can go to their next class or to the front lobby for exit/pick up.
Parents/Observers are not allowed beyond the lobby during classes. Parents may be in the training room area during private lessons and new student evaluations.
- Elite members will receive 5 class credits per week. Class credits may be used to book elite classes during the current and following week. The 5 credits will refresh each week on the day of the week your membership began. Unused class credits do not rollover.
- Students may cancel a class reservation through the upper hand app and receive the credit back up to 6 hours prior to the class. Cancellation with less than 6 hours prior requires a call to the front desk or email to [email protected]. No show for a scheduled class will result in revocation of that credit. Students who “No Show” for scheduled classes more than twice will be charged a $10 fee for each additional no show.
- Students who have already attended 5 classes for their week may attend as a standby for additional classes. The # of students who have reserved a roster spot for each class is viewable on the calendar so you will know which classes are likely to have room for stand-by students.
- Please note – WE DO NOT ALLOW STUDENTS TO ATTEND PITCHING/THROWING CLASSES ON BACK-TO-BACK DAYS AND NO MORE THAN 2 PITCHING/THROWING CLASSES PER WEEK. This is for your player’s health and safety.
Private Lessons, Specialty Classes, Camps & More
If you are interested in any additional training beyond the group classes at TPC, you can easily find all available training options in our Member Portals.
To make things easy for your schedule management, we recommend bookmarking the link to the Member Portal on your phone’s home page. The Member Portals are the easiest starting place to book lessons, classes, and everything else TPC offers.
The discounts you receive with your active membership are automatically applied when you place training items in your site shopping cart. WHEN ADDING TRAINING ITEMS TO YOUR CART YOU WILL SEE THE NON-MEMBER PRICING. ONCE THE ITEM IS ADDED TO YOUR CART YOU WILL SEE YOU AUTOMATICALLY APPLIED DISCOUNTS WHEN YOU PROCEED TO CHECK OUT.
General discounts are as follows:
|Elite Members||Classic Plus Members||Classic Members|
|Elite Classes||FREE||50% OFF||40% OFF|
|Private Lessons||40% OFF||25% OFF||10% OFF|
|Power Programs||40% OFF||25% OFF||10% OFF|
|Camps||40% OFF||25% OFF||10% OFF|
|Rentals||40% OFF||25% OFF||10% OFF|
|Drop In Training||FREE||$10||$15|
If you have any questions regarding the class check-in process or specialty training at TPC, please contact our Operations Manager, Matt Sartwell.
Email: [email protected]
We are very excited to welcome you as part of the TPC Baseball & Softball community! Before attending your first class, we do need to make sure we have your signed TPC WAIVER FORM and MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT FORM complete. Click on those hyperlinks to complete if you have not already done so.
For any general questions, please email [email protected] or call our main line at (925)-416-1600. If you have any questions regarding your membership plan, please feel free to reach out to our Accounts Manager, Carey Bromley.
Email: [email protected]
Once again, welcome, and thank you for choosing TPC Baseball & Softball.