|• Attend two sessions per active week
• Program is designed and purchased in 6 week blocks
• TPC Power Throwing Certified Instructors
• Dynamic Warm-up
• Custom mechanical review and development
• Overload/Under load throwing programs
• Intensity Throwing & Tempo Workout
• Weight training & base strength building – Full Weight Room
• Plyometrics, yoga, medicine ball training, resistance band training
Power Throwers will be initially assessed for their level or mechanical efficiency, strength and previous experience with the program. Using a variety of the technology we have including:
we will design programming to fit best each player’s current needs and abilities. This is not a generic program that comes with a set of balls, TPC’s Power Throwing program is specific to each players.
• Beneficial for all positions (P, C, IF, OF)
• Identification of custom tempo to improve kinetic sequencing
• Improved base strength and stamina
• Improved ballistic strength and acceleration
• Improved ranges of motion within the delivery
• Acute ability to adjust throwing intensity
• Increase in average and peak velocities (average increase = 4.9mph)
• Increased vertical and lateral force production
• Increased mechanical efficiency for stress reduction and performance
Power Throwing has helped nearly 500 of the areas players gain an average of 5 mph over the course of each session.
|This program is not just for pitchers! All position players will benefit from improved throwing efficiency and velocity.
· 50 min sessions
· 1x/week – 11 classes
· TPC Certified Instructor led classes
· Dynamic Warm-up
· Overload/Under load throwing programs
· Intensity management drills
· Intensity Throwing & Tempo Workout
· Base strength building with light resistance and body weight
· Throwing mechanics analysis and adjustment
· Plyometrics, yoga, medicine ball training
Jr Power Throwers will be introduced to velocity building mechanics that promote efficiency, stress reduction and sequenced acceleration. Through a building block approach and trainer assessed customization, Jr Power Throwers will gain an understanding of ow to use their body most efficiently and effectively to deliver the baseball with their best velocity.
- GOATA Law Introduction
- Mobility/Rotational Movement Training
- Agility/Reaction Training
- Customized and continuous 6-week program
- Custom group and individualized tee/toss drills
- Custom games included
- Individualized session to session data analysis
- (New Students) Introductory period to Power Hitting system
- Individual testing every 12 sessions to assess progression
HS Program: attend 2 x weekly for 6 weeks.
Jr Program: attend 1x weekly for 12 weeks
- Understand how data and KPI’s are directly linked to improved performance on the field. Learning to Train SMART.
- Build a daily routine to continue to develop outside class time
- Increase in contact quality / bat speed
- Increased exit velocity / distance
- Increased athleticism / coordination