The following policies are designed in an effort to maintain consistency and fairness to all our members and staff. TPC will follow and expect our students and member families to follow and respect the application of these policies. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Private Lessons & Classes:
- Private training sessions and specialty training g programs such as Power Programs require advanced purchase and scheduling.
- Cancellation of private lessons or specialty programs requires minimum 24 hrs advanced notice to receive a credit toward a reschedule. Lessons cancelled with less than 24 hrs advanced notice are subject to forfeiture of the fee
- Credits for elite training classes will be returned to your user when cancellation is made online at least 6 hours prior to the start of class. Cancellation between 1 – 6 hrs prior may forfeit class credit. Students who No Show for a class will forfeit class credit and are subject to a $10 no show fee.
- Based on the selected membership type, members are entitled to the benefits stated on the membership benefits form. Members shall abide by all facility rules at all times. Violation of any facility rules and policies may result in revocation of membership privileges. TPC reserves the right to terminate a membership at anytime.
- A temporary hold may be placed on the membership only in the case of injury with written documentation from the member’s physician requiring a cessation of specific activity. A fee of $19/mo will be assessed during the time of the hold. Upon return to active status, the membership will resume at the membership rate at the time of return and will be in effect through the number of remaining months to complete a full active minimum term of 3 or 12 months. The medical hold period will not count toward the minimum required active term.
- Membership cancellation requires written notice through our cancel/hold webform. Early termination of an annual membership requires 30 days notice and will result in a $395 penalty fee for early cancellation (prior to payment of 12 consecutive and active months). Notice must be made through the TPC Cancellation web form. No other form of notice will be accepted. Any prorated charges due to complete the 30 day period from receipt of written cancellation will be charged on or after the date of receipt of written cancellation. Memberships paid monthly will automatically convert to a month to month membership at the current month to month rate following completion of the 3 month minimum or 12 month annual commitment. The membership will remain active and billing indefinitely until a new agreement is completed, received and executed by TPC or until the completed cancellation web form notice is received. Annual memberships paid in full are non-refundable. Month to Month memberships may be cancelled at anytime following the required minimum term of 3-5 months. Cancellation notice must be made by completing the webform and will be effective at the end of the current month if received at least 3 days prior to the monthly renewal date. A cancellation webform submitted within 3 days of the next renewal date will set the termination date at the end of the following month.
- In accordance with the member agreement, I authorize The Pitching Center, Inc. to automatically charge my credit card or debit card each month. I understand and agree to adhere to all payment and other conditions set forth in the member agreement. The membership shall commence as of the date of execution and monthly payments will be debited from the card placed on file until written cancellation notice per the member agreement is provided. A fee of $25 will be assessed for each declined transaction. An additional late fee or $25 will be assessed for payment not made within 10 days of due date for any reason including a declined credit card.
All membership benefits will cease as of the final active date of the membership. Any services purchased with membership discount not completed by the final membership date will be converted to a credit toward the current rate associated with the non-member or altered member status. The altered rate balance for those services will be due to reactivate and use.
- ALL MEMBERSHIPS REQUESTS TO CANCELL MUST BE MADE THROUGH THE CANCELLATION WEB FORM. Memberships do not automatically terminate after the minimum term has been completed. Following the completion of the minimum required term, all memberships continue until cancellation web form notice is received.
- Training class attendees must arrive no later than 5 minutes after the scheduled class start time. Students arriving more than 5 minutes past the start time will not be allowed to participate.
- Standby students waiting for an open spot will be granted access 5 min after class start.
- Class roster size limits are set for player safety, equipment/space management and instruction effectiveness. We will adhere to those limits. Please do not contact our trainers directly to request they add students beyond the class roster limit. They are not permitted to do so.
- At TPC we expect students to respect themselves, their fellow students, the staff, the facilities and the equipment. Students who demonstrate behavior while at TPC that is detrimental to the learning environment or in any way harmful, dangerous or damaging will be removed from class. Parents or the responsible party will be notified. Repeat offense may result in removal from the program. TPC reserves the right to refuse service if deemed necessary or appropriate.
- Any equipment or facilities damaged or destroyed with student gross negligence or malice may result in membership suspension or expulsion, forfeiture of training fees and repair replacement costs levied on responsible party.
- Level 2 – 5/Select advancement. Students who advance to level 2 or higher are expected to contribute to a higher level of focus and conduct in class. Actions deemed by staff as not consistent with the expectations of Level 2-5/Select may be demoted to level 1 status.
- Parent conduct. Only class students are allowed in the training. This includes our observation area beyond the lobby door. Parents of students attending a private lesson or new student evaluation are allowed in the observation area. Our staff will be happy to answer questions in the lobby area, by phone or email should you have any. We will make every effort to assist you and get you the information needed as quickly as possible however we do not want to interrupt training in progress unless in an emergency.
As outlined in our “how it works” training flow description, remember that the most effective training approach typically is a blend of periodic private sessions with regular class attendance. Private lessons should be used to get the more in depth, individualized and technical feedback. The elite training classes are designed to be controlled environment execution of the drills and concepts needed to develop. Blend the 2 the way it works best for your player.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email, text or call us. We will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Front Desk Phone Hours: M – F 3:30p – 8:00p, Sat 9:30am – 2pm, Sun 11am – 5pm
Email: [email protected]
Text Line: 925-398-3695