The best training program for you will be one that combines a blend of skills training types and modalities to fit your ability level, your goals, your schedule and your budget. Our students who achieve the best results develop their own custom utilization of the expansive offering of resources with guidance from our expert staff.
Build Your Custom Training Program
How To Get Started
- Private Initial Evaluation (ages 9 & Up) – Book Online
- Complete Initial Analysis w/ iPDR Test (ages 13 & Up) – contact to schedule
- TPC Camp (ages 6 – 13) – Book Online
- Level 1 Trial Class (ages 6 – 18) – contact to schedule
- HitTrax Baseline Assessment Report Session (ages 8 & Up)
Elite Level 1 Classes: (Ages 6 - 7, 8 - 10, 11 - 13, 14 - 18)
- The L1 classes introduce new students to the habitual drill sets and key mechanical concepts TPC has developed and uses for fundamental to advanced player development.
- The Level 1 class progression operates on a 13 week cycle which gives players an opportunity to learn and become proficient at these drills and mechanics.
- Following completion of the 13 week Level 1 cycle and with recommendation from TPC trainers, Level 1 students will have the opportunity to take the Level 1 proficiency test in each skill and graduate to the Level 2 Elite Classes.
- Level 1 classes are attended on a drop in basis with classes offered Sun – Fri.
- L1 Class Types: Pitching, Hitting, Catching, Fielding, Speed/Agility
- To attend level one classes join our Classic or Elite membership.
- Classic Members – $35/class
- Elite Members – Free
- New Student Trial Class – $35 no membership required
How To Advance
Elite Level 2 Classes: (Ages 8-10, 11-13)
- Pre-requisite: successful completion of L1 and passing of the Level 1 proficiency test. With a solid foundation established through the Level 1 cycle, Level 2 students will advance to utilize the same drills and mechanics to address their individual development needs.
- L2 classes will focus on complete development in pitching and hitting.
- Classic Members – $45/class
- Level 2 Elite Members – Free
Varsity Elite Program: (Ages 14 – 18)
The Varsity Elite program includes additional pitching and hitting classes as well as weight training/fitness/arm care classes designed for the needs of high school age players. Varsity Elite students are those who are making a commitment to work SMART toward reaching their potential and personal goals in baseball.
Specialty Skills Classes: (Ages 6 - 7, 8 - 10, 11 - 13, 14 - 18)
- Individual skills classes meeting 1 – 2 times per week for 5 – 19 weeks depending on the program.
- This type of class may be ideal for a student looking only available to train on a specific day each week and who wish to target a single or specialty skill.
- The curriculum is designed knowing that the roster will be consistent throughout.
- Seasonal rotations of these classes are: Spring (Mar – May), Summer (Jun – Aug), Fall (Sep – Nov) Winter (Dec – Feb).
- Classic Members: ($27 – $66/class)
- Elite Members – ($0 – $40/class)
- These include Power Throwing™, Jr Power Throwing™, Power Hitting™, Power Arm Care, Advanced Weight Training, Off – Speed Pitch Development and more.
- These programs are designed to specifically target specialized areas within a particular skill.
View Specialty Skills Classes
Private / Semi Private Training: (Ages 8 & Up)
- Private training is best used for initial or periodic detailed skills evaluation. It can also be used to focus in on a particular weakness that may be hindering a student from progressing in the class environment.
- 30* & 50 min private lessons are available and may include video analysis.
- Supplementing class based training with periodic/as needed private lessons is a highly effective way to customize and maximize your training program while managing cost.
- Non Members: ($90 – $250)
- Classic Members: ($49 – $199)
- Elite Members: ($49 – $135)
*30 min private lessons require membership
Book a Private Lesson