HS/COLLEGE POWER THROWING
• 50 min classes
• Attend 2x weekly – 6 week programs (Supplement w/ lifting & pitching classes). PT students receive 12 class credits. Credits may be used to reserve a spot in any Power Throwing class during the 6 week session which begins on the date of the first class attended.
• TPC Power Throwing Certified Instructors
• Personal Strength/Fitness/Mobility assessment
• Personal mechanical review
• Custom module based weekly program (lifting/fitness & throwing)
• Intensity Throwing, mechanics development through drill systems
• Weight training & base strength building – Full Weight Room
• Each student will get a program revision each week based on current needs. The program can be executed at TPC during classes or on your own. This program is designed specifically to address personal needs during the demands of the season. Additional drop in classes are FREE for Varsity Elite members and are $25-$39 each for classic members.
• Beneficial for all positions (P, C, IF, OF)
• Identification of custom tempo to improve kinetic sequencing
• Improved base strength and stamina
• Improved ballistic strength and acceleration
• Improved ranges of motion within the delivery
• Acute ability to adjust throwing intensity
• Increase in average and peak velocities (average increase = 4.9mph) • Increased vertical and lateral force production
• Increased mechanical efficiency for stress reduction and performance
Power Throwing has helped nearly 600 of the areas players gain an average of 5 mph over the course of each session.
JR POWER THROWING
50 min sessions
1x/week – 11 classes
JPT students receive 11 class credits. Credits may be used to reserve a spot in any Jr. Power Throwing class during the 11 week session.
TPC Certified Instructors
Overload/Underload throwing programs
Intensity management drills
Intensity Throwing & Tempo Workout
Base strength building – New Full Weight Room
Throwing mechanics analysis and adjustment
Plyometrics, yoga, medicine ball training
The program is designed specifically to fit with the specific season schedule.
Beneficial for all positions (P , C, IF , OF)
Improved base strength and stamina
Improved ballistic strength and acceleration
Improved ranges of motion within the delivery
Increase in average and peak velocities (average increase = 4.9mph) Increased vertical and lateral force production
Increased mechanical efficiency for stress reduction & performance